General Practitioner’s Office
Adress: Van Heuven Goedhartlaan 406
tel: 020-6432820 (Emergency: choose 1)
Emergency demands after 17.00 hour and on the weekends:
In life-threatening emergency call 112
You can reach our assistent from 08.00-11.00 a.m. and from 14.00-16.00 p.m. In that time it’s possible to make a appointment, to ask for your results or other questions.
GP Bovenuit has no room for new patiënts at the moment.
Cancelling an appointment less than 24 hours before it is planned in the agenda will result in us billing a consult
Meetings within the practise
- Patiënts do not come on own initiative to the practice, only after consultation by phone
- Do you have a meeting with the GP with a cold complaint then we’d like you to take a selftest at home first
- We do not shake hands
- Wearing a mouth mask is no longer required but it would be preferable if you come to the practise with cold symptoms
- The 1,5 meter distance from each other is no longer reguired but we would like to ask you to take account of the fellow patients who may still prefere it
- The appointments with Linda Itoh, Willemien Ausems and Annemarie van Klaveren will be at the practice. This only applies to patients without corona symptoms. If you do have corona symptoms please call the assistent. We can do the appointment by phone or rescudul the appointment
Consultation only with an appointment!
To make an appointment you can either call with
020-6432820 or send us an email at
Your appointment made by mail is not certain till
a confirmation mail has been send back to you