Arrangements because off the coronavirus
- Patiënts do not come on own initiative to the practice, only after consultation by phone
- We do not shake hands and keep if it's possible 1,5 meter distance from each other
- The appoinments with Karin van Nimwegen are by phone
- The appointments with Annemarie van Klaveren will be at the practise. These appointments are only for patiënts with NO Covid-19 symptoms. If you can't come to the appointment because of symtoms or personal reasons please call the assistent. We can do the appointment by phone or rescudul the appointment.
- On mo-tue-wed-fri from 15.00 hours
- On thu from 12.00 hours
- During this hours we will only see patiënts with cough complaints
- If the patiënts has arrived outside the practice (in your car) we want you to call the practice once again. If necessary we will give you from the gallery a face mask. The patiënt has to wear it BEFORE he/she enters the building.
- People with airway complaints cannot go to their pharmacy to pick up their medicines. You'll have to ask someone who has no complaints or let them deliver at home (takes now 2-3 days)
- In doubt of needing a docters appointment with your complain see first the website from thuisarts.nl (dutch)
- Since 1 june people can test at de GGD. We want to ask the people with severe symptoms to contact the practise first